Bihar Polytechnic / Diploma Online Form 2021 Apply
Bihar DCECE Polytechnic / Diploma Admission Online Form 2021
(Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination)
Course Name – Polytechnic Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination 2021
Important Dates :
• Start Date – 14.August.2021
• Last Date Apply Online – 04-09-2021
• Last Date Of Online Payment- 06/09/2021
• Last Date of Offline Payment – 07/09/2021
• Editing/ Correction – 08/09/2021
• PE, PPE Exam Date – Notified Soon
• PM, PMD Exam Date – Notified Soon
• Admit Card Available – Notified Soon
• Ist Subject Group :
General/ BC/ EBC : Rs.750/-
SC / ST/ DQ : Rs. 480/-
• IInd Subject Group :
General/ BC/ EBC : Rs. 850/-
SC / ST/ DQ : Rs. 530/-
• IIIrd Subject Group :
General/ BC/ EBC : Rs. 950/-
SC / ST/DQ : Rs. 630/-
• IVth Subject Group :
General/ BC/ EBC : Rs. 1150/-
SC / ST/DQ : Rs. 730/-
Payment Mode :
Credit card/ Debit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode or Offline Challan Fee Mode only.
PARTICIPATING / ORGANIZING INSTITUTES
All the Institutes / University accepts the score of BCECE (DCECE) 2020
Age Limit :
(As on 01.January.2021)
Polytechnic Engineer –
• Minimum Age: N/A
• Maximum Age : N/A
Part Time Polytechnic Engineer-(01/07/2021)
• Minimum Age: 19 Years
• Maximum Age : N/A
Para Medical Dental –(31/12/2021)
• Minimum Age: 15 year
• Maximum Age : 30 year
Para Medical (PM) (31/12/2021)-
• Minimum Age:
(GNM, ANM – 17 / Other Subject- 17 Year)
• Maximum Age :
(GNM, ANM – 35 / Other Subject- 32 Year)
• Age Relaxation : As Per Rules
Course Name– Polytechnic Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination 2021
Course Name – PE / PPE / PMD / PM
Educational Qualification :
- Polytechnic Engineer – 10th Pass Or Appear From Recognized Board.
- Part Time Polytechnic Engineer- 10th Pass With 2 Year ITI.
- Para Medical Dental – 10th Pass Or Appear From Recognized Board.
- Para Medical (PM) Pharmacy : Candidate Passed 12th With Physics , Chemistry , English , Biology / Maths, Subject.
GNM Course : Candidate Passed 12th With Physics , Chemistry, Biology Subject By Securing Minimum 40 % Marks (40% for SC, ST).
How to Apply –
• Interested candidates can apply through the link provided below on the link section or they can also apply through the official website Of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
• Candidates are suggested to read full Official Notification before applying.
Steps for filling Application Form –
a) Candidates have to do their Registration First.
b) Candidates have to provide their personal Details by signing in through Used Id and Password
c) Now, Candidates have to upload their Photograph and Signature in the required boxes.
d) Candidates have to give their Educational Qualification details by providing their educational certificates.
e) After all this details candidates have to proceed for the payment either by online mode or offline mode.
f) Finally candidates have to download their application form for further counseling and other process.
Mode of Selection – Selection will be based on BCECE (DCECE) Entrance Examination 2020.
Apply Online (Registration)